Boynton Fire Safety Services has been in business since 2002 and we are dedicated to providing our customers with cost effective, outstanding service.
Our company and our technicians are insured, trained, certified, and licensed to provide for all of your fire protection needs. Our company and individual memberships, licenses, and certifications include but are not limited to:
- The State of Michigan Bureau of Construction Codes Classification 9 Mechanical Contractor License
- The National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET) including NICET III certifications in Fire Alarm Systems, Special Hazards Suppression Systems, and Water-Based Systems Layout
- The Michigan Plumbing & Mechanical Contractors Association and Michigan Board of Plumbing
- The State of Michigan Bureau of Fire Services Fire Suppression Certification
- The State of Michigan Bureau of Fire Services Fire Alarm Certification
- Member, the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- The National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors (NAFED)
- The Burglar and Fire Alarm Association of Michigan (BFAAM)
- The State of Ohio Department of Commerce License for Servicing, Testing, Repairing, or Installing Fire Protection or Fire Fighting Equipment
We are focused in the Lansing-Grand Rapids-Jackson area but serve the entire lower peninsula of Michigan, as well as parts of the upper peninsula and northern Ohio. Please contact us if you have any questions related to fire protection for your business. We would be happy to schedule a free survey and quote.